Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed
Moving and packing service
Moving: tips for successful packing
If you want to do your own packaging, we can provide you with all the supplies you need, such as bubble wrap and boxes of all sizes.
Here are some packing tips, along with guidelines for packing household items for a moving to Montreal and its surroundings, or long distance.
The following items should not be packed during a move. It is best and recommended to take them with you in your own car, mini-van or even on a plane.
- Safe and its contents
- Collection of stamps or coins
- Wills and deeds
- Mortgage / stocks / bonds / other valuable documents
- Objects representing a sentimental family value such as a photo album
The following items are considered dangerous and risky and they cannot be transported and accepted by the moving company:
- BBQ Tanks / Pressure Tanks
- Ammunition and loaded firearms
- Explosives / Firecrackers / Rifle / Firework Rocket
- Gasoline / kerosene
- Matches or lighter
- Flammable or corrosive chemicals
- Aerosol cans
- Cleaning and bleaching liquids
- Goods and perishables / food in glass jars